We advise companies on market entry strategies including identifying suitable target markets and distribution / joint venture partners. Jenesis also assists market entrants to understand local regulatory conditions and facilitate commercial negotiations with local parties.
Jenesis has advised a number of Clients in respect of their aspirations for entry into Asia Pacific markets. For example, we
- Identified a number of Korean partners for a technology company and facilitated negotiations between the parties
- Advised a client that was considering opening a Representative Office in Asia, but was unsure of the benefits or the location of such an office
- Established the objectives of the client, conducted research into suitable locations, including an assessment of the proximity to its target market(s) and subsequently recommended a strategy to optimise the risk / reward balance
- Assisted a wireless value-added service provider enter a key Asian market by
- Testing the appetite for such services with ‘C-level’ executives of mobile network operators
- Developing and managing the product launch plan in conjunction with the Client and the network operator, from product testing to commercial launch
- Are retained by a number of government agencies to assist with their efforts in attracting FDI into specific sectors and to facilitate bi-lateral trade
- Our extensive network of executive level contacts and insight into a wide number of companies has yielded positive results in matching companies and investors with opportunities
We assist companies validate their business plans by performing high quality, timely market research. Jenesis has partnerships with trusted research firms in various Asian markets to conduct primary research by knowledgeable teams on-the-ground.
In addition, we provide ongoing coverage and analysis of major news and events in the ICT sector globally. For instance, we
- Produce weekly and monthly reports and analyses of ICT developments tailored for specific client interests
- Have conducted research and analysis to assist several clients in the development of their market-entry strategies
- Conducted a comprehensive audit of potential infrastructure investors in Asia on behalf of a Government agency for FDI related projects and produced a ‘long-list’ of qualified investors by country and sub-sector